Wednesday 4 May 2011

My Story

We all make up stories in our head that we wish to showcase to the world one day...

My name is Sabine Mondestin and I'm from Montreal. Since I was a child I use to make up those horror stories and write script about it ...I even won a price at NBC ( National Board of Canada ) when I was younger for one of my stories...I wasn't even watching TV like most of the children in my age I was just writing and reading .

When I moved to Vancouver ,I attended few acting workshop where I realize the wonderful pool of talented actors in Vancouver. I decided to write stories where I can showcase some of those wonderful actors .

The new trend of the Web Serie open the door for my creativity because I knew I will be able to create something great with my talent for writing and the amazing talent of the Vancouver's actors.

13 Witches is a Fantasy Horror story... Here's the Synopsis:13 Sisters who use to practice paganism, centuries ago (1700's) were wrongfully accused of being witches. They were tortured, punished and burn alive by their loves ones.They are reincarnated into present day in a different form and must have their revenge...Sexy and dark, with comedic timing.

Stay tune because soon I will be posting the behind the scene of 13 Witches ...
Sabine Mondestin

No comments:

Post a Comment